Who this site is for
You, if you:
- love to learn and want easy access to quality information without spending hours online
- prefer a broader perspective of life’s possibilities
- enjoy being connected to new ideas and interesting people
- want better ways to express your gifts
What you’ll find here
- blogs and (soon) podcasts on interesting and useful information, resources, ideas, books and people
- courses in business and personal development (live and soon online)
- private members’ access to ongoing learning resources (for course grads)
Who I am
I’m Kara Foreman, founder of IMAGINE.
I live in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. I have the ocean on one side of me and mountains on the other. Clean air, starry skies, sentinel trees and wonderful neighbours. I am very fortunate and very grateful.
I’m a voracious gatherer of interesting information and useful knowledge. The result is an overflow that must be shared.
I try to synthesize what I find and share how I’m applying it in my life. I’ll also introduce you to some remarkable people who are helping to shape our world in a variety of ways.
I’ll always link you to the original source in case you want to go deeper. My hope is that you’ll find some cool rabbit holes you want to go down, while learning a little bit about many things.
If you don’t have the time or mental bandwidth to read, listen to podcasts or take courses, but you want to know what’s out there that might enhance your life, then check out the blog.
You’ll find interesting ideas, brilliant people and resources and recommendations under the Blog Topics on the sidebar.
If you’re also a learning freak, you might be interested in some of my courses and workshops. Currently these are offered live in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island, but some will soon be delivered online.
I also offer a variety of business and personal services that support dreamers and makers in realizing their goals.
This labour of love that I call IMAGINE is an ongoing work in progress, much like myself.
To find and serve you the best material I can; to inform, inspire, educate and hopefully entertain you, and give you actionable resources to help you really enjoy and make the most of your life.
What I’d like from you
- I sincerely welcome your thoughts (in the comments or via the contact form); especially whatever was useful AND what you’d like to see here, or anything you’d like to share that will add value to others.
- Come and visit regularly to see what’s new.
- If you find something that would be useful to someone else, please share it.
- And if you’d like to help support the site financially, make a donation.
Thanks for checking out IMAGINE. I hope you enjoy your visit.