In this 3 hour workshop, we’ll walk through the steps necessary to take your life’s memories and turn them into a published legacy piece for personal or commercial use.
- Clarifying your project and its purpose
- Collecting data (stories, pictures, facts)
- Arranging contents and structure
- Getting help from professionals
- Practical considerations
- Publishing and distributing
- Best practices
You’ll leave with a project plan that you can use to get started on your memoirs.
This course is being offered through Courtenay Recreation on SATURDAY, November 26th, 1pm – 4pm.
To register, call 250-338-5371.
If you would like to be notified when the next offering is scheduled, let me know using the form below or check out the Event Calendar.