Does this sound like you?
- Are you curious about everything?
- Do you enjoy learning how to do new things?
- Are you interested in people and ideas that foster real change?
- Do you believe that knowledge is power?
Lastly, do you appreciate having easy access to quality information without spending hours online researching?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
What IMAGINE has for you
- blogs and (soon) podcasts on interesting and useful information, resources, ideas, books and people
- courses in building digital businesses, self assessment techniques, and personal and professional development
- access to personal and business development coaching services
- private members’ access to community forums and ongoing learning resources (for course grads)
I’m Kara Foreman, founder of IMAGINE.
I’ve always been a voracious gatherer of interesting information and useful knowledge. The result is an overflow that must be shared.
I love to synthesize what I find and share how I’m applying it in my life. I also enjoy introducing others to remarkable people who are helping to shape our world in a variety of ways.
Whenever possible, I’ll link you to the original source in case you want to go deeper. My hope is that you’ll find some enticing rabbit holes you want to go down, while learning a little bit about many things.
If you don’t have the time or mental bandwidth to read, listen to podcasts or take courses, but you want to know what’s out there that might enhance your life, then check out the blog.
You’ll find interesting ideas, brilliant people and resources and recommendations under the Blog Topics on the sidebar.
If you’re a kindred learning freak, you might be interested in some of my courses and workshops. Currently these are offered live in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island, but some will soon be delivered online.
I also offer a variety of business and personal services that support dreamers and makers in realizing their goals.
This labour of love that I call IMAGINE is an ongoing work in progress, much like all of us.
What I’d like from you
- I sincerely welcome your thoughts (in the comments section of the blog or via my contact form); especially whatever was useful AND what you’d like to see here, or anything you’d like to share that will add value to others.
- Come and visit regularly to see what’s new.
- If you find something that would be useful to someone else, please share it.
- And if you’d like to help support the site financially, make a donation.
Thanks for checking out IMAGINE. I really hope you enjoy your visit.